Forum Title: 140bags in and I'm shattered
Hi, Have been missing all the chatter going on here. Well we are 140 bags into the 800 bag job and I moved 67 of them @ 25kg each Have just spent the last two days knotch trowling epoxy on the floor and broadcasting sand ready for the next stage and I have to say I am shattered. Forgot my knee pads yesterday and couldnt walk up my stairs to my house when I got home(there is only 3), there is something about kneeling on cold concrete all day that chills you to the bone or is it old age? Fixed it with a hot shower and a real hot wheat bag. Woke this morning to achey forearms, using the steering wheel really hurt!!! Good news is I have almost saved enough money to come up to the states and although I really wanted to go to Selva's fall classes I'm gona miss them cause I cant get up there early enough. We start the pour on Monday (and no we dont have a pump) so its two mixing stations and nothing but man/woman power Missing all of you
Category: Flooring Post By: TINA SULLIVAN (Royal Oak, MI), 03/17/2019

Hmmm I feel for ya! I'm lucky I guess that I don't have to do anything THAT strenuous! I tell ya what works for me..... I get home, have a hot shower to remove all the dust and stuff..... Then I go and flop into the spa pool and crank the jets up full.....aaahhhhhh

- NORMA ORTIZ (Iowa City, IA), 05/02/2019

PaulLynch said: ? Hmmm I feel for ya! I'm lucky I guess that I don't have to do anything THAT strenuous! I tell ya what works for me..... I get home, have a hot shower to remove all the dust and stuff..... Then I go and flop into the spa pool and crank the jets up full.....aaahhhhhhClick to expand... Wish I had a spa

- Michael Blocher (, ), 05/25/2019

Remodeling Support & Helpful Links For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527